Heritage Academy embraces the major tenets of the historical Christian faith, which include:
- 1. The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the triune Godhead.
- 2. The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption, and final judgement.
3. The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of the Bible, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice.
4. The universal sinfulness and guilt of all people since the Fall, making them subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- 5. Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin solely through the sacrificial death, as our Representative and Substitute, of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- 6. The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead as a fact of history, and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
7. The expectation of the personal return of Jesus Christ.
- 8. The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
- 9. The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- 10. The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- 11. The reality of the one universal Church which is the Body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.